Advanced Project Management in P6
“Your Place Your Pace”
MSS Inc. offers Oracle Primavera training courses in video format. The Advanced Project Management in P6 Release 7 video course covers the next level of project management techniques in P6. This course includes 64 video lessons designed to give current users a more in depth look at the software. Many of the lessons will aid the project office in determining how to setup user fields, global data items, and much more!
Advanced Project Management Course Description
This course provides in-depth project management training in Primavera’s client/server-based solution. Building off skills learned in the fundamentals course the advanced course covers advanced subjects such as earned value analysis, updating baselines, and duration types.
- Modify projects using advanced functionality
- Analyze projects using earned value
- Effectively manage risks and issues
- View Primavera data in other applications
The course consists of video lessons covering techniques that teach Primavera P6 users topics that will give them a more thorough knowledge of project management in P6. Lessons are taught by Specialized Primavera P6 consultant and trainer Mary Williams.
- Create and Manage Portfolios
- User Defined Fields and Global Change
- Assign Codes
- Duration Types
- Percent Complete Types
- Earned Value Analysis
- Thresholds and Issues
- Advanced Scheduling
- Updating Baselines Risk Management
- Tracking Layouts
- Auto Compute Actuals
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Transferring Data between Primavera and Excel
- Claim Digger
- Activity Usage Profile and Spreadsheet
- Reflection Projects
Many project management professionals are located in places where they do not have access to quality P6 training. The tutorial video course allows users to learn advanced project management functonality in P6 from their own computers! The days of spending money on travel expenses to attend a training class are over.
Who can benefit from this course?
- Primavera users who have no training
- Users outside of the United States that need training
- Users who cannot afford travel expenses associated with attending a class
- Users that need to learn advanced project management techniques to help manage projects
- Users that do not have time to attend a class and want to learn in their own time