Primavera Contract Manager Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher Edition is a document management, project control, and job cost solution that increases project efficiency and speed while reducing schedule delays and risk. Primavera Contract Manager gives companies control at the enterprise level to reduce overall project costs. Key features include:
- Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher replaces InfoMaker as the report writing tool. It features robust and flexible report writing functionality within Contract Management
- Support for Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK), which provides users the ability to create customized contract Management tutorials
- Technology enhancements including Web Service enablement, Linux and 64-bit operating systems are now supported, and MS Word is no longer required for letters or letter templates
How can Primavera Contract Manager help you?
Increased document control across entire project
- Documents are tracked and stored along with attachments in a single location providing a complete picture of the project
- The content repository offers a way for storing documents and attachments associated with the project in a structured and secured environment.
- Gain visibility early to correct issues before they become a problem
Facilitate project collaboration
- Powerful dashboards and reports give users accurate and up to date information with key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Role based dashboards provides users with job specific functionality, key performance indicators (KPIs), and alerts
- Flexible workflow options for creating, sharing and reviewing submittals in real time
- Integration with Primavera P6
Superior Job cost management
- Analyze budgets and funding, review documents, and record requisitions and invoices
- Automatically collects and summarizes cost elemts from contracts, RFIs, changes, and purchase orders and organizes them into an easily read cost worksheet
- Improve contractor, vendor, and supplier management by analyzing their performance with the contracts functionality and displaying the information in one simple view