Primavera Contractor is designed for out-of-the-box planning and scheduling. This scheduling software provides intuitive navigation making it easy for contractors to begin adding activities immediately. Drag-and-drop activity bars allow you to add constraints and modify plans, while still taking full advantage of critical path scheduling.
With its interactive, flexible PERT and Gantt charts, Primavera Contractor makes it simple for general contractors to communicate with clients as well as designers, other contractors, and subcontractors. The project scheduling software functionality includes future-period bucket planning feature lets planners and schedulers model resource requirements in a way that truly reflects how work is planned and performed. This functionality enables custom distributions, or spreads, to be entered per resource.
Primavera Contractor Features:
- Project spotlight feature for view into upcoming tasks and resources
- Baseline management to manage changes and adjust schedules
- Customizable Gantt and PERT charts and user-friendly report wizards
- Embedded Claim Digger technology for monthly schedule comparisons
Benefits of Primavera Contractor:
- Better forecast and manage with easy-to-understand views of cost and resource relationships
- Easily exchange and coordinate schedules via send project feature and import/export feature
- Improved scheduling and communication of project status