Oracle Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is the most powerful, affordable and easy-to-use solution for prioritizing, planning, managing and evaluating projects, programs and portfolios. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size while scaling intelligently to accommodate user needs from simple project work to complex program coordination.
What is Enterprise Project Portfolio Management?
Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is the methodology of managing all of an organizations project portfolios by giving project team members and stakeholders a bird’s eye view of the status of their projects. EPPM software helps project team members:
- select the right strategic mix of projects
- balance resource capacity
- manage project risk
- complete projects on-time and within budget
- Collaborate with project team
It provides management with a real-time view of the organization’s project performance, and equips project participants with the right blend of usability, accessibility, power and flexibility to effectively complete projects. Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is easily scalable and can be tailored to individuals managing a small project to thousands of users engaged in projects enterprise-wide.
Enterprise Project Management Software helps users:
- Manage project portfolios
- Plan, schedule and control all projects, including large-scale programs and individual projects
- Allocate best resources and track progress based on skills and availability
- Track project progress and monitor project performance vs. plan
- Integrate with financial management and other enterprise software applications
Who uses Enterprise Project Management Software?
- Project owners
- Project stakeholders
- Project managers
- Project controls professionals
Learn about the latest Primavera Release
P6 R8 is the most powerful, robust and easy-to-use solution for prioritizing, planning, managing and evaluating projects, programs and portfolios. The software provides a 100% web-based, solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to varying levels of complexity across projects and intelligently scales to meet the needs of all roles, functions, or skills in your organization and on your project team.
Its functionality includes industry-standard risk management & robust reporting and project analytics, enabling project driven organizations to create achievable resource-optimized, risk-adjusted plans, find ways to deliver projects more efficiently, and never be surprised by unexpected issues, risks or downward trends across projects. Role based dashboards provide key performance indicators (KPI’s) enabling project manager and executives to quickly see the health of projects, portfolios and programs.
The newest release enables projects managers to manage resources in a dynamic environment because they can see where resources are being used across all projects and programs. Because all information is centralized, resource conflicts become visible to project and resource managers, eliminating unexpected delays or unforeseen resource limitations. This greater visibility into resource demand and capacity results in maximized resource use. This software provides integration to email and mobile devices to improve communication between project managers, schedulers and other project team members on a per activity basis ensuring that the project schedules stay on track with minimal delays. P6 also includes complete document management system to meet the increasing demand of project documentation control and accessibility.
- Mobile Applications
- Flexible user interface
- Workflow engine to automate business processes
- Streamlined Enterprise reporting
- Integrated risk management functionality
- Resource management & optimization views
- Training methodology via UPK
- Unite project teams and stakeholders through collaboration & strong feedback methods
- Reduce risk of cost & schedule overruns
- Optimize management of all resources for maximum ROI
- Monitor & visualize project performance versus plan/baseline
- Confidently make & keep project commitments
- Centralized Project Management
- Enterprise Schedule, Resource and Cost management