ANSI EIA 748 Earned Value Management System Requirements
The Earned Value Management System (EVMS) guidelines incorporate best enterprise practices for program management systems, which have proven to help provide strong benefits with regard to program or enterprise preparation and management. The procedures consist of integration of plan scope, schedule, as well as expense targets, establishment of a baseline strategy for achievement connected with plan goals, as well as use of earned value techniques for overall performance measurement during the execution associated with a plan. The system offers a sound basis for problem identification, corrective actions, and also management re-planning as necessary.
Primavera Earned Value Management Features
- Integrated cost and schedule information
- Support for government standards for measuring performance
- Comprehensive cost and earned value management
- Integrates with Primavera P6
Primavera Earned Value Management Benefits
- Aligns the project portfolio with strategic business objectives
- Accurately measures both cost and schedule performance
- Analyzes and presents project performance data
Who Uses Earned Value Management?
- Government Contractors
- Department of Defense Contractors
- Department of Energy Contractors
- Department of Transportation Contractors
Datasheets & Whitepapers:
Would you like to learn more about how Earned Value Management Consulting can benefit your organization? Complete the short form on the left and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have.